Posted on Leave a comment

Production week!

Finally I’m able to assemble the first candles this week and hopefully our special ordered wax will be here until Friday and I can start packing and shipping them. This is going to be an amazing product and even better than the one I made first.
Last week I’ve modified over 50 silent remote controls, and now, I also got the battery capacity indicator for the internal battery so you can keep track of and control the amount of charge you put on it. These are two updates that weren’t done on the first “prototype” version.

Best Regards


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *